Baileys Blinds are proud to offer an extensive range of vertical blinds across the UK. Our vertical blinds give privacy together with accurate control of sun and light.
These blinds can incorporate arched or curved headrails – perfect for bay windows. Available in PVC these blinds are popular for all rooms including bathrooms where they can simply be wiped clean.
We stock a large selection of colours from vibrant reds and striking purples to neutral creams and whites all available in plain, patterned and textured fabric. All of our fabrics are available in an 89mm or 127mm slat width giving you that extra choice.
View Vertical Blinds Design Examples
EXPERT ADVICE, MEASURING & FITTING SERVICE –
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Book your free consultation on blinds, curtains or shutters that will enhance your home. It will include:
- Friendly, expert advice to help you achieve your desired style.
- Sample books to browse our huge range of styles and ranges.
- Our expert measuring and fitting service for a perfect finish.
- Comprehensive, no-obligation price quote.
OR CALL US ON 0800 731 0876
All About Vertical Blinds from Baileys Blinds
Vertical Blinds Specifications
- Operation – maximum flexibility – louvres have 180degree rotation allows full control over light and privacy; louvres can be drawn back to offer clear views
- Fabric properties include blackout; water-resistant; flame retardant; sheer; screen; SPC energy saving – reduce heat gain in summer and retain more warmth in winter
- Optional headrail colours : white, silver, brown, black and champagne
- Optional Weights and chains are available in white, beige and black
- Blinds can be made up to 5metres in width
- Vertical louvres available as 89mm or 127mm widths.
- Child safe – tensioner device for control chains; alternative wand control or electrical operation.
- Living rooms
- Larger windows/doors/patios
- Commercial Properties
Vertical Blinds Optional Finishes
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Be inspired with our image gallery of stunning window blinds.Give me inspiration