Commercial Shading & Privacy Solutions For Health Sector
We are experts in cubicle track and blinds for the health industrystart a project
Working with the healthcare sector, we are experts when it comes to rail systems. If you need cubicle tracks, room dividers or shower curtains our Commercial Team will help achieve the perfect solution for your project.
As expert manufacturers and installers of commercial blinds, curtains and awnings we offer you the flexibility and range of products to meet your budget and requirements.
Part of our family is an approved supplier of blinds, curtains and cubicle track to NHS Scotland. Our Commercial Team have worked on projects across the UK’s health sector.
We can bring this experience to help your facilities.
Get the right solution first time
- Dedicated Project Manager local to you
- Dedicated Commercial Support Team
- Free consultation and quote
- Products that meet the rigours of your facility
- Free Fabric / Product Samples
- Fully certified and trained on-site staff
Roller Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- Ideal for all window types.
- Available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out, Solar Reflective & PVC options. Teflon coating is also available providing a stain resistant finish – ideal for areas such as hospitals and care homes.
- Available in spring, chain, crank or electric operation.
- Maximum sizes up to 5m wide x 10m drop.
Tracks & Curtains/Screens For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- We offer a variety of Track systems suitable for all-purposes from Hospital bed areas to bay windows in offices.
- A wide variety of Curtain and Cubicle screen fabrics are available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out and stain prevention materials.
- Curtains can be made to architect or designer specifications in a variety of customized designs. We offer a wide range of stylish fabrics from bold patterns to the latest fashions.
- Tracks can be curved to suit most shapes and are ideal for large areas requiring to be divided.
- Tracks are available for manual, cord and electrically operated systems.
- We supply and install anti-ligature systems for high risk areas. Our staff are specially trained in the fitting of these systems.
Vertical Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- Ideal for exterior windows – can be opened, closed or tilted for light control.
- Available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out, Solar Reflective & PVC options.
- Easy to clean – machine washable or simply wipe clean.
- Available with chain, crank or electric operation.
- Maximum size of 6m wide with a drop of 8m.
- Curved or sloping tracks available for awkward windows.
Venetian Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- Available in 4 different slat widths – 16mm, 25mm, 35mm & 50mm.
- The 16mm & 25mm systems can be integrated within double glazed units with simple
- controls for opening and closing.
- Ideal for security as they can be angled blocking visibility into the building but allowing patients and staff to see out.
- Aluminium slat is Flame Retardant and easy to clean.
- Ideal for hospitals and other public buildings.
- Available with cord, wand, chain, crank or electric operation.
Wood Venetian Blinds For Hospitals, Dentists & Healthcare
- A stylish finish to any office.
- Available in 25mm, 35mm, 50mm & now 63mm slat sizes.
- Flame Retardant sustainable wood.
- Tape option available.
- Cord, chain, crank or electric operation.
How can we help you today?
- Would you like to discuss your project?
- Want us to send you more information?
- Need a specification written for you?
Please get in touch with our Commercial Team.
Baileys Blinds Ltd, 34 High Street, Spennymoor, Co. Durham DL16 6DB
Tel: +44 (0) 191 258 5956
Request a call back
Enter your details below and we will call you back. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm so there’s usually someone ready to help.
Our Commercial Teams across the Baileys Family have worked on some fantastic projects. Here are some highlights.
Shading and soft furnishings for Rick’s Bar, Edinburgh
Recent Client List
Top Construction Companies including Balfour Beatty, Laing O’Rourke, Robertson Construction, Morrison Construction, BAM, AKP, Morris Spottiswood, Bowmer & Kirkland, Clark Contracts & many more.
Private Companies across different sectors including Scottish Power, BAE Systems, The Old Course (St Andrews), Trump Turnberry, Loch Lomond Golf Club, Queen’s and Lansdowne Hotels (Brighton), Orange HQ (Bristol) & more.
Public Organisations such as the NHS including Little France Hospital (Edinburgh), Derriford Hospital (Plymouth), Aberdeen Royal Infirmary & Forth Valley Royal Hospital; Aberdeen University, University of Hertfordshire, Abertay University, Donaldson College; Scottish Parliament; Scottish National Portrait Gallery; Scottish Ballet HQ & more.